Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS going to Norwich

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
no we're planning a future where grant holt has a semi competent strike partner

we couldn't even field one on the bench yesterday with martin and wilbraham injured

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
i still find it rather odd how he's 27, played a load of non league, done nothing in the top 2 leagues and is rated at 3 million

simeon jackson scored loads at that level and has been an absolute dud so far

mind you grant holt had never done anything in the champ before this season

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
only 2! i'm fairly sure these little clubs aren't meant to say no. anyway fry says CMS can leave in the summer. we couldn't even get robbie blake to join us on loan!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
We thought that about Peter Ward and Boby Zamora and BOTH struggled to settle and make an impact in top flight football.

To be fair to Bobby, he has proved himself in the top flight, despite David Pleat's attempts to wreck his career by playing him as a left winger, if at all.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Dont think theres any chance of us getting CMS next year. Cant see them turning down 3M to accept less in the summer. Plus cant see us spending that much on one player. Maybe im wrong though

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Why would Norwich make a bid with the Transfer Window slammed shut till the Summer? I think it is something to do with the Peterborough chairman and Darren Ferguson, trying to stay in the headlines. They did this with Joe Lewis back in January, saying Aston Villa have tabled a bid that they didn't feel was right for the keeper or to the club. But Villa replied back saying no bid was made and they aint had any contact with them. Making Barry Fry, Darren Ferguson and Darragh mcanthony (spl?) look like right mugs........

Reading Posh

Sophisticated rhetorician
Jul 8, 2003
Off M4 J11
Why would Norwich make a bid with the Transfer Window slammed shut till the Summer? I think it is something to do with the Peterborough chairman and Darren Ferguson, trying to stay in the headlines. They did this with Joe Lewis back in January, saying Aston Villa have tabled a bid that they didn't feel was right for the keeper or to the club. But Villa replied back saying no bid was made and they aint had any contact with them. Making Barry Fry, Darren Ferguson and Darragh mcanthony (spl?) look like right mugs........
Ferguson was no where near Posh at that time.
DMAC has consistently said none of the star players would be sold before the end of the season.
That leaves....

He is a f***ing muppety, cunty leech.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
NORFOLK HARDMEN. Impress the ladies with your vocabulary by having Loathe and Adore tattooed on your knuckles. (courtesy Viz Top Twips on Twitter)

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
CMS now been quoted as saying he is flattered and would love to talk if the club accept an offer...

feel familiar? i bet the posh message boards are going as spastic as we did over EB

of course my feelings towards norwich have entirely changed... go on, get your man! you deserve it (you rat bastards and your proper bid for a good footballer)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I think Norwich put in 3 bids for EB. This latest interest from them in CMS isn't over. I expect Norwich will place another bid soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here