Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS,Dobbie and Buckley must start!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Our best attacking players and given time will combine with great effect!Cannot understand this not being a live option, especially at home!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Our best attacking players and given time will combine with great effect!Cannot understand this not being a live option, especially at home!

Wont happen until Poyet falls out of love with Barnes and we continue to set up like the away team at home games

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Can't be having Dobbie, he's got no bottle, don't want to get stuck in!

D

Deleted member 18477

Getting frustrated at Poyet not making a sub earlier. Was clear today that plan A wasn't working at half time. I forgot Barnes was on the pitch until I said 'where's Barnesy?' and my mate said 'he's playing'...

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
Give the guy a chance FFS! He`s only just come into a complete ,"unique or freak" squad!

I'm giving him a chance; I haven't said he is a poor player, just stated a fact that his performances haven't been good enough. By your reply I assume you're happy with his contribution so far this season

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I can't necessarily disagree with the OP, but, thus far Dobbie has failed to live up to his billing but I hope that he may do so soon.

To my mind, limited though it may be, GP has got to stand back and have a serious look at some of the guys he starts, week after week, and acknowledge that they aren't good enough for the Championship let alone the Premiership.

What am I saying, well what the hell are we doing starting players who cannot cut it at this level and who should be consigned to the dev. league or loaned out if possible, or allowed to run down their contracts.

We need to be bringing on our stars (like JFC, Dunky and Grant Hall {sad}. Let's face it, we have Bruno for this season (will he stay) and Bridge who, I cannot see staying, and of course there is Vicente who, irrespective of any other considerations, is most unlikely to grace the Amex with his presence next season.

Sadly there are no real answers at this point in time !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here