Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clueless One OUT

D

Deleted member 2719

Clubs that stay calm and give managers time often prosper and we will believe me!

You should tell Knight that - The problem is he likes to poke his nose in, he should listen to majority of the fans and then we would not be in this mess.

Knight Out.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Never been a fan of knight end of,2 mess ups have cost us 2 years in getting falmer.

gets to involved with buying and loaning players in which that is a managers job:annoyed:

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
we were shit, adams was shit, virgo was shit...

Why does Adams ,the clueless fool, take off Whing????? TAKE OFF VIRGO!

prick...

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Sadly the team which was getting better with Wilkins has gone backwards under Adams. This is despite the fact that Adams seems to have been able to hire far more experienced players than DW.

The man responsible for the Whole fiasco is DK who collects more Managers than most have hot dinners

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Gives chance to vent frustration about how shit we are, a lot shitter than last season.

No passion, no commitment, nothing, absoloute rubbish. At least under Wilkins we played with passion.

Bring him back.:shrug:

You weren't even there ffs. Slate the team when you've seen them play, you weren't there too see Hereford have 10 men behind the ball and make it very difficult for us

Were you not there for this game too...

What A f***ing Load Of Shit - North Stand Chat

and come on here slating the team

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
You weren't even there ffs. Slate the team when you've seen them play, you weren't there too see Hereford have 10 men behind the ball and make it very difficult for us

Were you not there for this game too...

What A f***ing Load Of Shit - North Stand Chat

and come on here slating the team

It's called listening to Seagulls World.

Bit impossible for me to go to the Withdean, but I go to around half the away games and saw how SHIT we were last week.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Fair enough I suppose but try looking on the positive side. We have only lost 3 of 11 (I know we have only won 2 ). We are still not far off the top half either. We will be fine, it's poor at the moment but lets not be like every other idiot modern fan that screams for the managers head as soon as we hit a bad run. Clubs that stay calm and give managers time often prosper and we will believe me!
im afraid i think you could be wasting your time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here