Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clueless One OUT

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Time for the 'Clueless One' to go, before we go any further down the table.

After a PATHETIC 0-0 draw against the shittest team in the League (they actually are this time :lolol:) then well what can we do.

Time for Dick to do something, and give him his P45 Monday morning.

Maybe we can change National Doug Loft day next Saturday into National Micky Hasn't Got a f***ing Clue Day.

Like they say never go back, bye bye Micky :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Time for the 'Clueless One' to go, before we go any further down the table.

After a PATHETIC 0-0 draw against the shittest team in the League (they actually are this time :lolol:) then well what can we do.

Time for Dick to do something, and give him his P45 Monday morning.

Maybe we can change National Doug Loft day next Saturday into National Micky Hasn't Got a f***ing Clue Day.

Like they say never go back, bye bye Micky :bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

Idiot

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
f***ing USELESS

OUT OUT OUT

lost his passion, no tactical awareness, players out of position

D

Deleted member 2719

Knights to blame his poor judgement was in sacking an inform manager.

Knight Out.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Absolute shite as per usual:thud:

Think many people have missed the point that our start of the season fixtures where all very winnable,so the hardest fixtures are still to come:shootself

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What good does a post like this do? Obviously you wrote this in the heat of the moment and also who the hell do you think will come in and do better? I am cross at the result too but keep it to yourself.

Gives chance to vent frustration about how shit we are, a lot shitter than last season.

No passion, no commitment, nothing, absoloute rubbish. At least under Wilkins we played with passion.

Bring him back.:shrug:

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Gives chance to vent frustration about how shit we are, a lot shitter than last season.

No passion, no commitment, nothing, absoloute rubbish. At least under Wilkins we played with passion.

Bring him back.:shrug:

Fair enough I suppose but try looking on the positive side. We have only lost 3 of 11 (I know we have only won 2 ). We are still not far off the top half either. We will be fine, it's poor at the moment but lets not be like every other idiot modern fan that screams for the managers head as soon as we hit a bad run. Clubs that stay calm and give managers time often prosper and we will believe me!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Fair enough I suppose but try looking on the positive side. We have only lost 3 of 11 (I know we have only won 2 ). We are still not far off the top half either. We will be fine, it's poor at the moment but lets not be like every other idiot modern fan that screams for the managers head as soon as we hit a bad run. Clubs that stay calm and give managers time often prosper and we will believe me!

The last sentence you said, weren't we doing that last season. Building a team up with his sort of players before sacking him in May/June

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
It's getting harder and harder to defend him. I'm always willing to give a manager a fair run but we're struggling at the moment. You can't really blame the fans who want him out now, the home form is diabolical. Losing to nine men, and drawing with the team at the bottom. No wins at home all season, nowhere near good enough. End of last season I thought we had real potential for this season, now I'm starting to think that we just might have a relegation scrap on our hands.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's getting harder and harder to defend him. I'm always willing to give a manager a fair run but we're struggling at the moment. You can't really blame the fans who want him out now, the home form is diabolical. Losing to nine men, and drawing with the team at the bottom. No wins at home all season, nowhere near good enough. End of last season I thought we had real potential for this season, now I'm starting to think that we just might have a relegation scrap on our hands.
Don't forget the 10 man cheltenham draw aswel:censored:

Sorry mate you are talking bolloxs, the board of directors f***ed up by getting rid of Wilkins, the sooner people like you realise it the better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here