Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clubs tonight?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yes. Tonight the Honeyclub is good, if you like modern music, bits of everything from older stuff to garage.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Honey club is good on Wednesdays in term time. It will be empty tonight and you are likely to be molested by sweaty men.

If you do go out tonight Pete, give me a ring.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Zap is actually very good on Wednesdays.

I always prefer Honey Club on Wednesdays in term time as all my Uni mates go there and it is full of wall to wall pussy.

But at times when the Honey Club has been too full I have gone to The Zap. They play 70s and 80s music, which is different to The Honey. I think it is £1.25 for a beer or an alcopop (but that may be another night.) It isn't full of as many students but I would definitely recommend that for tonight.

The first time I went to The Zap I had 18 shots of vodka (50p each) after already drinking a fair bit. I was very ill.:drink: :jester: :drink:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The Honeyclub was packed last night, sure it's mostly uni students during term time but they've managed to promote it to all the language schools so there are usually loads of foreigners.

Plus the students from around the country return home to Brighton and go to the Honeyclub so Wednesdays will always be packed.

Great night last night, loads of nice eye candy :smokin:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
fatboy said:
But at times when the Honey Club has been too full I have gone to The Zap.

Naturally, I never have to queue for the Honeyclub. Last night cost me exactly £2 for the whole night. :smokin: :cool:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Downloaded Penguin said:
Naturally, I never have to queue for the Honeyclub. Last night cost me exactly £2 for the whole night. :smokin: :cool:

I am so tempted to comment here but I will refrain.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You might as well :glare:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Downloaded Penguin said:
Last night cost me exactly £2 for the whole night. :smokin: :cool:

so either:

you got in free, bought one drink for either yourself or somone else and that was it for the night.

or

you paid to get in, then didn't buy any drinks for you or anyone else all night.

sounds rubbish UNLESS

you get bought lots of drinks by other people and can pull without needing to buy her any drinks in which case it sounds f***ing BRILLIANT.

:)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Strike said:
I am going to start clubbing soon. I am going to get my ID card sorted out. I only have a birth certivicate and a Connexions Card (With a photo and D.OB) as proof, but its not enough.:(

get a driving licence.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The only acceptable ID is a driving licence, passport or prove it card.

Provisional driving licences are about £17, I can't imagine prove it cards are much cheaper.

Whatever you do, don't go down the Downloaded Penguin path of clubbing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here