Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs on the BRINK?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Even if we sell 5000 replica shirts @ £35 each , the stock still has to be purchased and sold , so the profit margin cant be too great.
Withdean is a money pit , the club might save money if we are in L2 next season as they wont need as many stewards.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Even if we sell 5000 replica shirts @ £35 each , the stock still has to be purchased and sold , so the profit margin cant be too great.
Withdean is a money pit , the club might save money if we are in L2 next season as they wont need as many stewards.

We immediately lose £140,000 in TV revenue, so I can't see that working.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've done a number of sets of figures, based on varying loans, interest rates, and attendances.............and we're f***ed at Falmer IMO!

The novelty of playing in a new stadium with modern facilities should bring the crowds back if they follow the example of Bradford with their season ticket pricing.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think the gates will be more like the fA Cup gates .....lets face it, Morcambe on a wet tuesday night if we are midtable and we will struggle to get 1500

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barry Hearn may be a bit of an arse, but his situation is little different to ours.

I like that analogy he's used (about the Ferrari), perhaps people on here should take that into account next time they want to moan at Knight about investment (or otherwise) in the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here