Clubbing in brighton this weekend?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Pussycat Club at the Zap on Saturday so all things house / electro, last one before Zap shuts for its refit too so should be rammed.

Round it off with De Puta Madre at the Funky Buddha Lounge, 3am ish till 8am i think?
DPM is good for a late one, proper dirty techno last time I was in there. An F1 soundsystem will be f***ing awesome in the zap, it won't do much to help my tinitus though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
DPM is good for a late one, proper dirty techno last time I was in there. An F1 soundsystem will be f***ing awesome in the zap, it won't do much to help my tinitus though

if its setup properly, they'll be no dodgy hi or mid end so won't be as bad as most clubs! DPM f***ing rock it,

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
If youi like your clubbing hard-core, try...

quadrophenia_aquarium.jpg

Plenty of baby seals...

I hadn't been since 2002, but Friday nights were actually pretty good.. much older crowd and much better muisc

It was wicked. I don't know where this misconception about letting kids in comes from, maybe it was different before my era but it was near enough IMPOSSIBLE to get past the gorillas on the door without ID. I should know I used to try every bloody week when I was 16.

What I wanna know is where all the dirty Event birds go now ???

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Hard South at the honey on friday if you can handle a bit of hardhouse. Amber D is playing, she is hot

Sounds cool love the Honeyclub, only thing is I am going down for cricket tonight but no one to go with for the clubbing sob, could go on my own but feel a bit of a plumb when clubbing on my own. LOL

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Sounds cool love the Honeyclub, only thing is I am going down for cricket tonight but no one to go with for the clubbing sob, could go on my own but feel a bit of a plumb when clubbing on my own. LOL

Are you from Crawley?

I thought residents of crawley are banned from bars/clubs in Brighton...this isnt a smart ar*e comment either..it just what I heard.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
the beach is were its at! or pos tru has improved alot actully.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Are you from Crawley?

I thought residents of crawley are banned from bars/clubs in Brighton...this isnt a smart ar*e comment either..it just what I heard.

Generally yes, although it's at the discretion of the door staff. I'm sure our little Charles shouldn't have too much trouble on his own however.

Whenever I have mates over to stay they're always gobsmacked the seafront clubs and bars ask for ID. It's not to check your age, but rather where you're from.

End of the day though, anything that prevents those wideboy wannabe gangsta r'n'b dickheads spoiling my night out gets my vote

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Agree though trying to get out of Crawley at the moment though. I think its just Tru formerly Creation, that Crawley people are barred from, then again I never go in there. Plus I 100% hate r'n'b and am no way a gangsta. The bouncers at Audio know me well and always say hi whenever I go past in fact they miss me as not been in there for a while.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Are you from Crawley?

Offically its Creation/ Tru though most bouncers around Brighton are in general suspicious about Crawley folk don't blame them despite sadly being born in Crawley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here