Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

club website tickets

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
I had the same problem looking for info on the Cheltenham game - I think its because the details are on the far right so you need to scan across the page.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am interested in going to the Luton game, but the train times are fairly prohibitive. Does anyone know if the game goes to extra time or straight to penalties in the event of a draw?

If there is the possibility of extra time, I won't bother because I don't want to miss the best part of the game in order to ensure I get a train.

Jul 10, 2008
As written here: http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?p=2764289#post2764289

14 Laws of the Game

14.1 All matches shall be played in conformity with the Laws of Association Football as authorised by the International Football Association Board.

14.2 Matches shall be of 90 (ninety) minutes duration but any match which, for any cause whatsoever, falls short of 90 (ninety) minutes duration may be ordered to count as a completed fixture, or be replayed in full or in part as the Board or any person or body to whom the Board may delegate power to organise the Competition may, in their absolute discretion determine.

14.3 In all matches, the half-time interval shall be 15 (fifteen) minutes.

14.4 In the event of scores being level: -
14.4.1 at the end of ninety minutes’ play in all rounds apart from the Final; and
14.4.2 after the conclusion of the two legs in each Area Final, the winner shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.
14.5 In the Final tie, if the score is level at the end of 90 minutes an extra half hour shall be played. If the score is still level at the end of extra time the Final tie shall be determined by the taking of kicks from the penalty mark in accordance with the Laws of Association Football.

So straight to penalties at Luton, but extra time at Wembley

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Thanks, no away goals and no extra time :thumbsup:

I may well be making a journey to Luton for this...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here