Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Club v Country

Brighton to win Premier League or England to win Euros ?

• England to win Euros

Votes: 14 6.6%
  • Brighton to win Premier League

Votes: 199 93.4%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The poll results are more indicative of how many plastic fans a club has.

ANY true Albion fan would be club before country every time in this scenario. World Cup is a bit different, mind.

Sorry to offend anyone with that comment, but as we are new to being a big club, most of our fans are still very plastic, especially the older ones that appeared out of nowhere once we made the Premier League.
We are not, nor will we ever be a remotely big club :lol: You have got to be Palace on a wind up.

Anyway, back onto the country/club tip:

'Alive and kicking at the Country Club.
We're always sickening at the Country Club.
A drive from nowhere leaves you in the cold.
Refrigeration keeps you young, I'm told.
Alive and kicking at the Country Club.'

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Attachments

• IMG_6671.jpeg
    IMG_6671.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 49

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We are not, nor will we ever be a remotely big club :lol: You have got to be Palace on a wind up.

Anyway, back onto the country/club tip:

'Alive and kicking at the Country Club.
We're always sickening at the Country Club.
A drive from nowhere leaves you in the cold.
Refrigeration keeps you young, I'm told.
Alive and kicking at the Country Club.'
Yes it's shown it's true colours there.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I suspect that the only place you would get the published results is actually at an England match.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can you imagine the absolute SHITE that would be thrown at us by Them Lot having 5 players in the squad V our 1.

If that's not enough to tip the balance (and there wasn't one), I don't know what is

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Never understood why I am so in the minority on this question.

Brighton winning anything would be absolutely amazing, and I'd have a small ish group of people to celebrate it with. England winning something would have such a major effect on the entire country, and it would make everybody I know unbelievably happy (even the right-on 'I don't support England twats would get involved). This country could so do with some national pride at the moment.

England please. Apart from anything else, Brighton aren't really supposed to win stuff.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

Brighton winning anything would be absolutely amazing, and I'd have a small ish group of people to celebrate it with. England winning something would have such a major effect on the entire country, and it would make everybody I know unbelievably happy (even the right-on 'I don't support England twats would get involved). This country could so do with some national pride at the moment.

England please. Apart from anything else, Brighton aren't really supposed to win stuff.
Im a 'I don't support England twat' and didn;t get involved when they came close last time. Can't recall what I did but I might have been out at a restaurant or something. Just don't care.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can you imagine the absolute SHITE that would be thrown at us by Them Lot having 5 players in the squad V our 1.

If that's not enough to tip the balance (and there wasn't one), I don't know what is
Is this really a concern for you? I suggest you perhaps get out more.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Im a 'I don't support England twat' and didn;t get involved when they came close last time. Can't recall what I did but I might have been out at a restaurant or something. Just don't care.
How edgy and cool of you.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Country.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
It's weird that so many fans would seem to prefer to watch England win on TV, as only a very small % might be at a final, than be actually present at the Amex watching Brighton win the league. I can't even begin to imagine how England winning on TV would be remotely even equivalent, let alone better.

I say that though as someone who doesn't really support England in tournaments. No idea why not, used to go to every England home game and a few away but just lost interest over the years.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

See post #5 :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here