Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Twitter - hoping to conclude some business before 11pm (merged)

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Kuszczak Brezovan Ankergren
Bridge Painter
Bruno Calderon
Greer El-Abd Dunk
Bridcutt Hammond Crofts Dicker Harley
Vicente Buckley LuaLua Lopez Orlandi
Mackail-Smith Barnes Dobbie Hoskins Agdestein.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Christ on a bike. Dean Hammond, read this thread and you'll read a lot has indeed changed at this club including your popularity! Still, providing you start off with a profuse apology them we're all quits.

Ps I hate you for not being BZ ;) night night

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
This. Good player, home town boy, he only responded to the shit he was getting from us.

This. Forgive and forget chaps. I was told years ago that he cried like a girl when he left us, he never wanted to leave. I was there giving him shit at the Withdean that night he scored but now he is back in the blue and white stripes, he is one of us again..........

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hammond looked like Bambi on ice when Southampton tried to play short passing at the Amex.

Aug 8, 2012
Hammond is Albion through and through, 'first result he looks for according to someone who knows him'
He is better than most of our midfield and captain of the championship winners! That is a statement of intent if ever I saw one.
Players not celebrating who don't give a shit really gets to me. This guy celebrated because he really wanted to score against the club he loves.
Welcome home!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I must say, I had become a little bored with our current line up of players. I think we have been missing THAT player that divides opinions. We have needed someone controversial in the team - not just a peripheral bit part player. Too much flair is not a good thing.

I thought [MENTION=10750]bhadeb[/MENTION]s proclaimed that Hammond would never, ever, ever, ever, ever consider coming back (unless the TRUTH has been outed, which I may have missed - I've got 40k posts - I miss nothing).

Certainly whilst our current Life President was around.

I'm not upset with this news. I think Hammond can definitely do a job (groan) at this level and can help to turn us in to a force.

I

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Kuszczak Brezovan Ankergren
Bridge Painter
Bruno Calderon
Greer El-Abd Dunk
Bridcutt Hammond Crofts Dicker Harley
Vicente Buckley LuaLua Lopez Orlandi
Mackail-Smith Barnes Dobbie Hoskins Agdestein.

We've come a long, long way together....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here