Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Statement

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
What the f***?

so if we get a draw the fact i went to the other 2 home cup games dosnt give me priority?

i thought that was the point of keeping the stubs?

does perry have a f***ing clue what he's doing?

i almost hope we dont draw.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
bristolseagull said:
What the f***?

so if we get a draw the fact i went to the other 2 home cup games dosnt give me priority?

oh yeah :ohmy:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Chicken Run said:
cant get it whats the gist

Just saying the made a balls up...and they,re going to "review it"....i.e. change it

Jul 25, 2006
As an AMS member I DEMAND priority service for any potential replay.

This is an absolute disgrace. That wanker Perry will be feeling the full force of my anger in an impending letter

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
The club's run by morons.

totaly agree that STH should get priority, but it makes a mockery of the way they dealt with tickets for tomorrow,

.............we wont need a replay.

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
bristolseagull said:
What the f***?

The 2 other cup games cost you £40. My season ticket = £500. Do I have to say any more?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Will somebody please tell me that I,ve read that idiots (M.Perry) statement wrongly....." from Tuesday, STH etc etc will be able to buy ADDITIONAL tickets if they,re willing to move.....and any left will be available for general sale on Wednesday....??????

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Pork Sword said:
The 2 other cup games cost you £40. My season ticket = £500. Do I have to say any more?

not the point pal, i havent missed a home game (all competitions) this season, my point is that the club insisted we kept on to the stubs of the other cup game sto give us priority for any potential next round game- in line with the policy for the west ham away game

the club dont have a clu- that is my point.

Martin Peryy
"The plain fact is that whichever way we try to do it, if demand outstrips the supply, someone will be disappointed. The only way we can act in these circumstances is to try to allocate them as fairly as we can."

Nail on head.

We got given 5,000 tickets. 7,000 people wanted one. Either way, 2,000 people, myself included, were going to be disappointed.

How some people simply can't accept that and move on really is beyond me.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
bristolseagull said:
not the point pal, i havent missed a home game (all competitions) this season, my point is that the club insisted we kept on to the stubs of the other cup game sto give us priority for any potential next round game- in line with the policy for the west ham away game

the club dont have a clu- that is my point.

Agreed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here