Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club site

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
Sorry if this is fixtures but has the person who updates the club web site gone on holiday? It hasn't changed for ages. This is piss poor. No reports on anything that has happened this week like Matt Richards coming back etc.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
seems upto date to me, cant seem to find the link to the richards story but it was posted on here, check the thread

bit slow :jester:

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I have exactly the same problem. However when I sign into my Seagulls World Account the news appears.

Get a seagulls account, although i think this is only a temporary problem and non seagulls world members will get the news soon.

Is there anyway i can automatically sign into my seagulls world account without having to log back in everytime?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The top story when I view the website is the burgess hill result. however when I sign into my seagulls world account the front page updates... very strange.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Obviously something odd going on, will check this out with Perform (PTV). Shift F5 refreshes your cache, which may help.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The club site has been VERY good recently - lots of updates every day.

Don't see how people can complain when it's LOADS better than in previous years.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well I've got the latest Albion Selsey score (0-2) and a picture of MA with a strange eye patch.

I'll see you, and raise you a Stadium latest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here