Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Shop

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Question for you, Yesterday I ordered several items from the club shop on line, My Debit card was debited immediately i.e. the money is gone from my account, BUT the item status says PENDING CHECK. What does that mean?

Any ideas ?? I have emailed the manager but I will be shocked and knocked over with a feather if I get a reply

Ta

Question for you, Yesterday I ordered several items from the club shop on line, My Debit card was debited immediately i.e. the money is gone from my account, BUT the item status says PENDING CHECK. What does that mean?

Any ideas ?? I have emailed the manager but I will be shocked and knocked over with a feather if I get a reply

Ta

It probably means they are checking all the items are in the parcel before sending it, or that all the items are in stock. I doubt it is to do with your payment.

manilaseagull

Ok time to be knocked down with a big feather..

'Pending Check' is quite simply our online bank awaiting confirmation from yours that the payment has been received

I recieved an email reply from the manager 13 mins after submitting it....Fantastic..

Last edited:

manilaseagull

Why should it make any differece whether I am abroad or in Brighton ? Why is my account any different to yours?

BY THE way My account is in London, and I have used it at the shop many times..it does not take 24 hours to check when monies is taken instantly.

Or it would be check then take the money?

It was a question..

Now please re arrange

........mouth..open..dont..all...facts...know...your....the...you....until......

Last edited:

manilaseagull

Why because I asked a question and was man enough to post and say the shop replied?

I guess its school holiday time again....all the gobby kids are at home hiding in the dark behind the PC..

Get a life and get outside...the sun will clear up your zits and you never know you might meet a real person, instead of your virtual mates...

And if you are an old man get outside and do some more complaining about the youth or petrol prices or tax..

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Your first post reads like you want to jump on the "Club shop is crap" bandwagon, I personally have found them very good whenever I have had problems.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Your first post reads like you want to jump on the "Club shop is crap" bandwagon, I personally have found them very good whenever I have had problems.

I agree, I've always been provided with excellent customer service from the club shop. It seems that people will moan about anything! :)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have emailed the manager but I will be shocked and knocked over with a feather if I get a reply

Ta

I e-mailled the manager when I had a problem with a top that never arrived (a few years ago with the palookaville top). The manager replied the next day and was really helpful!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here