Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club shop sold my Play Off seat

Went into the club shop this afternoon to pick up tickets for me and a mate. And they informed me they'd sold our seats by mistake :(

Could be some upset people when they see us sitting in our seats when they get to the game :nono:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
dont blame u!! id av been gutted if they had told me that yesterday when i went in there

Yoda

English & European
I'm sure the seat I've got is different.

Can't quite remember what number it is normally but I've been given 106 and I'm sure it was 104 all season.

What's your seat number Edna? That will put me out of my misery. :glare:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Happy Seagull said:
Went into the club shop this afternoon to pick up tickets for me and a mate. And they informed me they'd sold our seats by mistake :(

Same thing happened to me-but I,ve got a seat only two places away from where I normally sit so I'm not too annoyed

TELF

Aug 19, 2003
Lancing
me and a mate sit in h block row h 185/186. they sold our tickets before we got there today to someone sitting in block h row b 185/186. have got these tickets now so if anyone here has got mine i could swap back

Nov 3, 2003
usual balls up! i remember when they put the scafolding in for the cameras took the seats out but still sold the tickets for the missing seats!!! right c0ck up that was!!! ok it mite appear funny but with the dozy stewards trying to see if anyone doesnt turn up and grab an empty seat then you do then that person arrives late its not joke the admin at the club is getting from bad to worse - sort it out lap dog perry!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here