Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club shop cashing in on Vicente

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
me and my mate went up to the amex club shop, I already have a shirt but we went halves on the bogof deal, when I searched through the already printed shirts, amongst them I found a medium Vicente bit of a touch. £20 printed.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I HAVE a No.15 'VINCENTELOT' shirt FOR next season
Please please let this be true. I would be irrationally and ecstatically joyous on every sighting.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I may as well admit that, despite being a not-far short of 50 year old accountant, I am getting a Vicente shirt!

I remember having similar uncomfortable feelings when at aged 40 something I bought a MCSHANE 24 shirt after that goal

I am about to buy a Vicente shirt even though I already have a home shirt :facepalm:

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Went to Spain not long ago and wore my Albion shirt with no name on the back and some Spanish guy comes up to me and says Vicente and Brighton.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Vicente shirt ordered and will also be my first framed albion shirt

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
You are kidding right?

I wish I was - hopefully they were new staff and hope for their sake that they didn't get asked for Kuszczak shirts too often.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Didn't get anything Vicente related yesterday but went to the Queens Road shop yesterday and it was pretty busy with the tills ringing nicely. Ended up with a hoodie and track suit jacket. Heard some foreigners in there who didn't speak great English but were buying quite a few shirts.

Club have done so well with this BOGOF deal in the middle of pre season when there's no new shirts being released. Absolutely raking it in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here