Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club or Country?

spacey

Jan 9, 2007
West Sussex
Club before country is the usual answer to these questions.

However after England failed to qualify for Euro 2008 some fans I spoke to said they would like England to win something rather than thier own club for a change.

Imagine the party if England did win the world cup or euros

However me personally its club before country, as a someone lives in Sussex who supports Swansea I also know that the chances of wales winning a cup (other than rugby) is very slim.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
England for me. The fact everyone still goes on about 1966 shows how massive winning the World Cup is.

Albion winning the European Cup would be awesome but as someone has already said on here, if we get to that stage the team would be full of over-paid 'superstars'.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Its intresting that nearly everyone on here has voted club over country and have made the choice on England players mainly being overpaid ponces who put CLUB over COUNTRY!

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
England for me. The fact everyone still goes on about 1966 shows how massive winning the World Cup is.

Albion winning the European Cup would be awesome but as someone has already said on here, if we get to that stage the team would be full of over-paid 'superstars'.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

very fair point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here