Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club or Country tomorrow?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
watch the Cricket from 9 till 12,then off to the Withddean for the main event of the day....Sorry Were England Playing football tomorrow? Not interested.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Country can go f*** itself, no interest at all.

Club ALL the way

this
but it would really be nice to shove it up the Welsh as all next week and the week after it will be on the local news wittering on about how much better they are at most things than the English........................been here 8 years and not seen it yet

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
I'll be at The Millennium Stadium with 2 other Albion fans, so there are some of us who made the difficult decision to miss the Swindon game. It's the first home game I've missed in over two seasons - one of the many benefits that promotion will bring is that we shouldn't have to have to choose between the two for a long time.

Had it been a Wembley game then I would have stuck with the Albion (I'm missing the Ghana game on Tuesday so as I can go to D&R), but away games like this don't come up too often for England. It's very fashionable (and easy) to slag off the England team these days, but there are some of us keeping the faith. Not all my friends are Albion fans, so England matches offer the opportunity to get together in a different group for a change.

Ditto to all of the above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here