Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Notice Handed Out To North Standers Last Night

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
My aunt is away and gave her 1901 seat to my gf, She found out last min and had those girly plimsolls they all wear on she was told off, and given a leaflet on the dress code pmsl!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Do you have to spend the whole of half time queuing, so as to choose between the toilet or a pint, when you should really be able to do both

Fair point, although unfortunately it's probably always going to boil down to which need is more pressing. I'd imagine that when half the herberts in the North have consumed a gallon of ale a-piece early doors & forgotten to empty their bladders before KO, I'd wager that he term 'choice' is something of a misnomer. Mind you, at least you can rest asured that there'll never be a queue in the 'Gentleman's Facility' for the sinks & dryers...

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Was a bit cheesed off about there now only being one set of ladies loos in the north, as the one that's been converted to a gents was handily placed just as you go in and right near the bar for when I'm enjoying an after match drink and need a pee, but as I still have yet to queue for a loo at the Amex I can't complain about having to walk a bit further but what I am upset about is that I couldn't use my lucky stall last night (as it's now in the gents) and see what happened, we lost!

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
'Dear north stand ticket holder

In our bid to improve the match day experience for all fans, we are making you aware of two issues.

3) We are aware that there has been a problem with the number of male toilets in the stand. For an experimental period we are changing one of the Ladies' toilets into a Gentlemen's toilet. The toilet is not being changed to urinals but will remain as stalls. Please respect this facility.
4) We are experiencing a growth in standing at matches in the lower areas of the stand. This causes a great deal of inconvenience to those further up in the stand and is contrary to our safety certificate and ground regulations. We would prefer that people complied with ground regulations without the need for intervention by stewards. However, if people do not comply we will be enforcing the regulations'.

What happened to number 1) and 2) ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here