Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club launch Amex website

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
All I can say is www.amex-stadium.co.uk does work but it is neither very smart nor very clever using very old coding techniques with me and notepad :)

Look forward to seeing this site and someone must have a word with the club about protecting the brand by making sure variants of the domain are snapped up too.

At least your site loads!

Wouldn't having a word with the club do you out of ownership of that domain name?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
People who work in IT departments are frequently bastards, aren't they? Knowledge is power, & all that :wink:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
People who work in IT departments are frequently bastards, aren't they? Knowledge is power, & all that :wink:

Knowledge is not power, otherwise the world would be run by librarians.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't get the poxy thing , reminds me of the fiasco with the online ticketing site.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
At least your site loads!

Wouldn't having a word with the club do you out of ownership of that domain name?

Maybe but I was really commenting that they keep leaving domains that could have an impact on their brand available rather than spending a couple of grand a year buying them all up.

As it happens, so far, none of them have been bought by people that would ever wish to harm the club, being very die hard fans, but I have seen a few times the mess created when a business does not own all the varients on a brand in domain names.

Yes the site loads because I have kept it simple (retro some would call it) and that is the way I intend to keep it, may make the pictures bigger still designed for dial-up and I doubt anyone has that anymore but then it also suits mobile download the way it is.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
The clearasil is beginning to work now though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here