Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club Coaches to Villa

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Guys, I have some boring questions that my mate forgot to ask, and I thought some of you may know before bothering the "official coach operator".

Believe I'm getting the coach from Sainsburys, West Hove at 9.

Does anyone know what time it arrives at Villa Park?
And also what time it's set to leave Villa Park?

Just wondering if there's time to meet others in a pub pre/post match.

Also, normally going on trains, I've no idea about these coaches. Can you take beers on with you?

Cheers good folk of NSC.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
im going on coach 17 from Sainsburys at 9.00,there is no specific time it depends on the volume of traffic,weather,roadworks,accidents etc however looking on the AA road planner it takes 3 hours 7 mins from Hove to Villa Park,on the way back im sure that you have to back at coach sharply as West Midlands Police are in charge of when coaches leave which will be within 1 hour of the game i would imagine.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
im going on coach 17 from Sainsburys at 9.00,there is no specific time it depends on the volume of traffic,weather,roadworks,accidents etc however looking on the AA road planner it takes 3 hours 7 mins from Hove to Villa Park,on the way back im sure that you have to back at coach sharply as West Midlands Police are in charge of when coaches leave which will be within 1 hour of the game i would imagine.

Cheers Kenny.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Guys, I have some boring questions that my mate forgot to ask, and I thought some of you may know before bothering the "official coach operator".

Believe I'm getting the coach from Sainsburys, West Hove at 9.

Does anyone know what time it arrives at Villa Park?
And also what time it's set to leave Villa Park?

Just wondering if there's time to meet others in a pub pre/post match.

Also, normally going on trains, I've no idea about these coaches. Can you take beers on with you?

Cheers good folk of NSC.

The coaches will drop you off at VP , find out where the nearest away friendly pub is and decide if you've got enough time to get there , time to sink a couple of pints and get back before kick off time. After the game the coaches will leave VP fairly promptly so there will be no opportunity for a post match drink.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
p.s. if you look under 21 take ID with you or else you wont get served in the pubs.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
can you leave any belongings on the coach & are there any refreshments available on board

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
For those interested in what time coaches are likely to leave VP...the info that we (A21 organised travel) received is that Police at VP will not release coaches until 6pm.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
can you leave any belongings on the coach & are there any refreshments available on board

Any belongings you leave on the coach are done so at your own risk , best to take your own grub or you'll be hungry , avoid cans/glass bottles of soft drinks and stick to plastic bottles instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here