rodney2.gif
I was wondering where Zteven had got to. :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Bloody scary, i HATE clowns

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
CLEAR YOU MIND, HIDE YOUR FEAR, DONT LOOK AROUND DONT TURN AROUND 'COS PENNYWISE IS HERE!
Pennywise.jpg

jail bird

Oct 19, 2003
sin bin
clowns are the devil's own work, possessed by DEMONS, trying to steal the SOULS of young children....

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
My Mrs hates clowns and people dressed up in any kind of big costume where you can't see their faces. We had the pleasure of meeting the Bury FC mascot, 'Robbie the Bobby' at Ramsbottom station a couple of weeks ago. When he tried to give her a cuddle she pushed him hard up against the railings and ran off!! Great moment, wish I'd had the video camera.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
anyone seen dudes from LA "clowning"? like an extreme hip-hop kind of thing with weird dancing and full clown make-up. very odd indeed, i kid you not!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I dont think they are funny or creepy...just shit.
Anyone remember that advert a few years ago where trucks went round collecting up all the clowns. It was brilliant.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not comfortable with them.
What was that film with that boy trying to get to sleep during a storm one night, and he had this massive toy clown sitting in a chair opposite the bed. As the lightning flashed, it kept scaring him, so he threw a blanket over it and closed his eyes. Then when he opened them, the chair was EMPTY. So he got out of bed, and the clown GRABBED HIS ANKLES from under the bed and DRAGGED him under, kicking and screaming.

That was horrible. I shat myself

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
I'm not comfortable with them.
What was that film with that boy trying to get to sleep during a storm one night, and he had this massive toy clown sitting in a chair opposite the bed. As the lightning flashed, it kept scaring him, so he threw a blanket over it and closed his eyes. Then when he opened them, the chair was EMPTY. So he got out of bed, and the clown GRABBED HIS ANKLES from under the bed and DRAGGED him under, kicking and screaming.

That was horrible. I shat myself

Poltergeist - GREAT film if abit weird!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Poltergeist, thats the kiddy. Damn good film, love the bit where the man eats the chicken with maggots on, and then peels his FACE off.

Marvellous scenes.

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
:nono: toy clowns really freak me out-its their eyes and the way that they just sit and stare at you that scares me!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is this the wrong time to mention that i'm dressing up as a clown for tonight gig Redders? ???

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here