Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clough on Tomas CYWKA.......

cobbyseagull

Jul 31, 2008
Nigel CLOUGH obviously likes his Polish forward..found this on BBC website....

"We'd like some players who - in the 89th minute - don't lose the ball 20 yards outside the box which leads to us conceding a goal, which Tomasz Cywka did," Clough said.

"He's an extremely inexperienced and not very bright footballer. He should have chested the ball and hooked it into the corner flag with five minutes to go.

"That's what experienced, good players do in that situation. And despite being told - and he has been with us 10 months - he is still doing things like that. He can go back to Wigan or wherever he came from - I'm not really bothered - until he learns the game.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Clough is a dead man walking, probably. His record at Derby is rubbish and he should know where Cywka came from - he signed him. What a tit.
Absolutely. Shithouse dinosaur manager living off his old man's reputation. Kind of like Micky Adams without the past league success.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
he's obviously:
a) Got an EYE for a good player
b) Got the TALENT and management skills to make him an even better player after working with him for 10 months
c) Got the SENSE to keep their best player on the pitch for the whole 90 minutes.

Top man. I'm sure he never makes mistakes.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Heard this to, Robbie Savage was asked about it by a Derby fan on 606, and was unusually quiet, letting Chappers do most of the talking for a change.

Clough seems a right knob though coming out with comments like that, espescially as he signed the player!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Mainly the "go back where you came from" part.

Given how massive a twat his dad was I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising that the apple has not fallen far from the tree. Except perhaps in management ability.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Mainly the "go back where you came from" part.

Given how massive a twat his dad was I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising that the apple has not fallen far from the tree. Except perhaps in management ability.

As I said, Wigan doesn't count as xenophobia, (although some may disagree)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here