Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clement joins Henry

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I liked his Dog food adverts and his droll voice.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How can someone with such a monotonous voice be so witty, sharp and interesting?

He was absolutely brilliant on Just A Minute with his deadpan delivery, using dead air on the radio in the same way Humphrey Lyttleton did. A genuinely funny man (even if unintentionally) who will be much missed.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
How can someone with such a monotonous voice be so witty, sharp and interesting?

He was absolutely brilliant on Just A Minute with his deadpan delivery, using dead air on the radio in the same way Humphrey Lyttleton did. A genuinely funny man (even if unintentionally) who will be much missed.

Totally agree, he was just amazing on JAM, it will not be the same. Very sad news.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
He was one of those upper class privately educated people who posh people think are genius and funny but who the general public thinks just don't get and who appears on Desert Island disks ever other month...A bit like John Sessions - another upper class privately educated twit who I can't stand!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This was my favourite moment of his:

Front.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He was one of those upper class privately educated people who posh people think are genius and funny but who the general public thinks just don't get and who appears on Desert Island disks ever other month...A bit like John Sessions - another upper class privately educated twit who I can't stand!

:cry: Did Mummy and Daddy not have enough money to send you to a good school?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here