Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clearly gonna get myself banned but f*** it

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Leslie what does your signature mean? I'd like to know before you go.

Why should someone drop a sheet and stop smiling?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Serious question - Algie, why do you object to the gay thing? Are you gay and take offence or are you homophobic or is there another reason?

I haven't got that much of a problem.Gay jokes are fine.But Les refers to it a hell of a lot.Being his mate you have to amit he does.When i say refer i'm talking about the words cum,cock sucking etc.I don't really like to read that shit.Thats why there's a pm option for things like that.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I haven't got that much of a problem.Gay jokes are fine.But Les refers to it a hell of a lot.Being his mate you have to amit he does.When i say refer i'm talking about the words cum,cock sucking etc.I don't really like to read that shit.Thats why there's a pm option for things like that.

And here is today's heinously homo joke for you all.

Depends which way they are facing.

It appears Algie is the only one to be mentioning cum and cock sucking in the same breath.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

are cum and cock sucking gay!:ohmy:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Take it there are no mods about or I thought I would be a goner by now.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't get why anyone's getting banned.

Can't see the problem myself.

One of you likes making gay references while the other doesn't like reading them. Have I got the gist of it or is there more that I'm missing somewhere?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

But a lot of shit is talked about a lot of subjects on here from racism, disabled people, women etc. I just take it as par for the course on a site like this. I know people will say I am only defending him cos he is my mate but i really don't think any of what Les posts is more or less offensive than a lot of stuff on here.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton

FFS FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Les you carry on mate free country last time i checked

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
But a lot of shit is talked about a lot of subjects on here from racism, disabled people, women etc. I just take it as par for the course on a site like this. I know people will say I am only defending him cos he is my mate but i really don't think any of what Les posts is more or less offensive than a lot of stuff on here.

A black, lesbian, muslim, amputee ?

Now your talking...........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here