Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clearly a facebook scam

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Have recently gone on the site, as my kids said I was missing out (jury still out), have contacted a number of people from the past, school, work etc but the other day a friend request came up from a 'Hailey Bates', didn't recognise the name so clicked the request and there was this young bird from across the atlantic in a provacative pose, clearly I've never met her, even when I went to Vegas, so I've declined but it is part of some kind of scam if your stupid enough to click yes?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Don't imagine so, likely to be some kind of advertising/spam bot. Can't imagine they can do much just by being a friend

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Have recently gone on the site, as my kids said I was missing out (jury still out), have contacted a number of people from the past, school, work etc but the other day a friend request came up from a 'Hailey Bates', didn't recognise the name so clicked the request and there was this young bird from across the atlantic in a provacative pose, clearly I've never met her, even when I went to Vegas, so I've declined but it is part of some kind of scam if your stupid enough to click yes?

I'd of clicked yes!

Attachments

• 23213_100000416420348_860_s.jpg
    23213_100000416420348_860_s.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 345

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Always get these hot birds from across the pond trying to add me, I reject!

Got a random girl from Brighton adding me the other day but i think she's some sort of sex addict and has about 100+ friends (all men) She looks pure filth!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Always get these hot birds from across the pond trying to add me, I reject!

Got a random girl from Brighton adding me the other day but i think she's some sort of sex addict and has about 100+ friends (all men) She looks pure filth!

This post is pointless without a name:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've got some god-botherer from stateside on mine. I've kept her on though, because she's hilarious. Get this from last week:

"What a glorious sunrise this morning (yes, up again against my will at 5:45!) but got out there and walked and had a wonderful time worshipping the God I love through His creation, what Joy!"

to which I replied

"Europe 14.5 USA 13.5. God has SMOTE thee a mighty blow. Well, Graham McDowell sure did, he was God for a day and sent Crazy Pavin down to golfing hell. God hates America"

and her anwer was

"David I have no clue what any of that means??"

*sigh*
Passes the day dunnit.

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
I've got some god-botherer from stateside on mine. I've kept her on though, because she's hilarious. Get this from last week:

"What a glorious sunrise this morning (yes, up again against my will at 5:45!) but got out there and walked and had a wonderful time worshipping the God I love through His creation, what Joy!"

to which I replied

"Europe 14.5 USA 13.5. God has SMOTE thee a mighty blow. Well, Graham McDowell sure did, he was God for a day and sent Crazy Pavin down to golfing hell. God hates America"

and her anwer was

"David I have no clue what any of that means??"

*sigh*
Passes the day dunnit.

:lolol: That's hilarious

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here