Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic Kits

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Along with our current Home shirt,i rate our Bukta kit from the 70,s as a pretty neat effort. As for other clubs,i have always liked Norwich City in their green and yellow,along with QPR,s hoops with white shorts and socks. What do other consider to be a neat kit?:falmer:

I've always held a secret fondness for the Argentina kit but would never consider buying one. As of last season I don't have to.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Not just because i`m a Palace fan but I honestly think our kit is unique above all others mainly because of our Colours and style. Our kit stands out from all others and easlily recognisable.

I do like the geordies kit also.

Cue the wit!!

Last edited:

Croydonbloke said:
Not just because i`m a Palace fan but I honestly think our kit is unique above all others mainly because of our Colours and style. Our kit stands out from all others and easlily recognisable.

Cue the wit!!

I know I'm biased, but I do honestly think you have one of the ugliest kits around. Makes me feel sick on many different levels when I see it. Agree with you about the Newcastle kit though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
Not just because i`m a Palace fan but I honestly think our kit is unique

Cue the wit!!

I can't think of another club who can't spell their own name

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Barcelona carry it off so much better CB.

Classic kit for me is the Sandtex Home shirt. Mainly because of the memories of the last season at the Goldstone.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Croydonbloke said:

Cue the wit!!

it doesn't look like a proper football club, but then again Palarse arn't really a proper club. London wannabes

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Lokki 7 said:
I know I'm biased, but I do honestly think you have one of the ugliest kits around. Makes me feel sick on many different levels when I see it. Agree with you about the Newcastle kit though.
You would say that though just as I would say your new kit looks crap and on par with your old `kNOB`O kit and i`m not just saying that because I support Palace OF COURSE. But then again I wouldn`t expect you to know anything about style and class so no surprises there Lokki.

Croydonbloke said:
You would say that though just as I would say your new kit looks crap and on par with your old `kNOB`O kit and i`m not just saying that because I support Palace OF COURSE. But then again I wouldn`t expect you to know anything about style and class so no surprises there Lokki.

Say what you like CB, but your kit gives me a headache. FACT

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Come on CB have you seen Croydon town centre on a weekend night.

Its not exactly style and class central....

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Croydonbloke said:

I am guessing when you say our new kit is crap you are referring to our current home shirt?...It cannot be the new away one because that is pretty decent whereby the home shirt is, well...shite.

Cr***a* P*****'s recent home shirts have been awfull but the older ones with the brighter red & blue were much better.

As for style, someone from South London really is in no position to berate someone else on that score.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

30030.jpg

Here is new burgundy away kit.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Thimble Keegan said:
I am guessing when you say our new kit is crap you are referring to our current home shirt?...It cannot be the new away one because that is pretty decent whereby the home shirt is, well...shite.

Cr***a* P*****'s recent home shirts have been awfull but the older ones with the brighter red & blue were much better.

As for style, someone from South London really is in no position to berate someone else on that score.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA
I thought our last years one was pretty decent albeit this years is below standard but the team wearing will make up for that.

Last edited:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Palace haven't had a decent kit since they changed their club colours in the early 70s.

The 70s Bukta kit is still my favourite Albion one. Used to love getting strange kits for my subbuteo collection, particular favourites were Luton (orange with single black and white stripe up the side) and MIddlesbrough's red kit with white band (which they bring back from time to time).

INternational kits I like include Hungary from the 60s (White with green white and red band around the centre), Peru's red diagonal stripe and of course the Dukla Prague away kit (see Clown of Pevensey Bay's avatar).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here