Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic Kev

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Was trawling through the old threads and as this has been metioned in the best bits I thought I'd paste it and hopefully bring a few smiles to faces

i never told anyone this. but one monday morning me and my mum went to nimby land on a visit there with a our FALMER FOR ALL t-shirts on, we went past the field of dreams. then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe so we brought some eggs and then we went into nimbys village, and fed the ducks very delightful i kept singing we want falmer every time i saw a villager and they would just smile and walk away. and then we went over the bypass to their headquarters the swan pub and luckily the barman wasnt in there and a pleasant young lady served us and we just sat there minding our own business with our shirts on. after this we went over the bypass again and we saw plans for the stadium one in black and white outside a village house and the other outside the farm shop. we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

so anyone who wants to walk around falmer with their falmer for all T-shirts on then do it you will love it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was reading this earlier on Kev The Apes ramblings.

Worth putting on the main board again!!!!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Seagullible said:
Was trawling through the old threads and as this has been metioned in the best bits I thought I'd paste it and hopefully bring a few smiles to faces

i never told anyone this. but one monday morning me and my mum went to nimby land on a visit there with a our FALMER FOR ALL t-shirts on, we went past the field of dreams. then into the farm shop it was quite weird in there the women behind the counter look at us in a way i cant describe so we brought some eggs and then we went into nimbys village, and fed the ducks very delightful i kept singing we want falmer every time i saw a villager and they would just smile and walk away. and then we went over the bypass to their headquarters the swan pub and luckily the barman wasnt in there and a pleasant young lady served us and we just sat there minding our own business with our shirts on. after this we went over the bypass again and we saw plans for the stadium one in black and white outside a village house and the other outside the farm shop. we went back into the farm shop and we got some chicken stuff for them to eat and then we fed the chickens and they where lovely.

so anyone who wants to walk around falmer with their falmer for all T-shirts on then do it you will love it.

:lolol: :lolol:, the funniest piece of writing i have ever done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here