Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic films you have never seen.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Never managed to sit through the whole of Blade Runner, found it tedious.

Never sat through Easy Rider either though I like JN thought it was poor.

Gone With The Wind - never bothered with it

Loads that are considered classic that I have either watched and found bad or just never bothered with.

Apocolypse now I watched twice and never saw what the fuss was about. Never got the furore over the godfather films either. Good and entertaining enough but I wasn't overly impressed tbh.

spot on, nibs. agree with every bit of that.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Citizen Kane's a very good film. I felt last time i saw it that it didn't go on long enough and there was so much more needed.

I've barely seen a Disney film. Aladdin, yes, sadly. Lady and the Tramp? No chance. Not Snow White and them little geezers in full either. I suppose they are classics.

I have Sunset Boulevard on my lovefilm list too. Looking forward to that arriving one day soon.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Citizen Kane's a very good film. I felt last time i saw it that it didn't go on long enough and there was so much more needed.

I've barely seen a Disney film. Aladdin, yes, sadly. Lady and the Tramp? No chance. Not Snow White and them little geezers in full either. I suppose they are classics.

I have Sunset Boulevard on my lovefilm list too. Looking forward to that arriving one day soon.

Aladdin is aces.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Gone with the Wind
The Matrix
The Bourne wotsits
ET
All Star Wars - bar the first one
Lord of the Rings

... not really interested in any of the above

And one that I'm amazed I've never managed to see, All About Eve - I'd love to see it but it's not on TV enough
I've never seen Once Upon Time in America either, would like to catch that

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Whenever I tell girls I have never seen Aladdin, the Lion king or Beauty in the beast they look at me like I was abused as a child. I never felt I was missing much.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You forgot baseball. I do LOVE curling up on the sofa for 3 hours of that with a few beers and nibbles. the season starts again soon, 19 days, 13 hours and 36 mins to be precise.

Go Boston!!!

Well I'd already mentioned fly fishing and tractor-pulling.
I didn't want to go TOO much further down the list of daft, pointless sporting spectacles.

*seed planted*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here