Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Classic films you have never seen.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I just don't know where to start .... I've only seen one of those Bourne films, never seen a Mission Impossible, and I doubt I'll ever see those inter-gallactic smurfs that every is making such a fuss about.

Honestly, the list is endless.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Back to the future..

Is it now too late..?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Never managed to sit through the whole of Blade Runner, found it tedious.

Never sat through Easy Rider either though I like JN thought it was poor.

Gone With The Wind - never bothered with it

Loads that are considered classic that I have either watched and found bad or just never bothered with.

Apocolypse now I watched twice and never saw what the fuss was about. Never got the furore over the godfather films either. Good and entertaining enough but I wasn't overly impressed tbh.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I just don't know where to start .... I've only seen one of those Bourne films, never seen a Mission Impossible, and I doubt I'll ever see those inter-gallactic smurfs that every is making such a fuss about.

Honestly, the list is endless.

Hardly surprising.
What with all the football, cricket, NFL, golf, F1, boxing, snooker, tennis, rugby league, rugby union, Aussie rules, curling, tenpin bowling, pool, downhill slalom, athletics, Tour de France, NASCAR, poker, darts, croquet, fly fishing, drag racing, tractor-pulling, polo, water polo, tiddliwinks and dwarf-tossing you watch, I doubt you'd have time to fit in an episode of Points of View, let along a full-blown 90-odd minutes of filmdom.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Never managed to sit through the whole of Blade Runner, found it tedious.

Disgrace. Try it again another time, in a different mood it may draw you in.

For me: Scarface, Taxi Driver, Godfather Trilogy. Also I plan to never watch Avatar.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hardly surprising.
What with all the football, cricket, NFL, golf, F1, boxing, snooker, tennis, rugby league, rugby union, Aussie rules, curling, tenpin bowling, pool, downhill slalom, athletics, Tour de France, NASCAR, poker, darts, croquet, fly fishing, drag racing, tractor-pulling, polo, water polo, tiddliwinks and dwarf-tossing you watch, I doubt you'd have time to fit in an episode of Points of View, let along a full-blown 90-odd minutes of filmdom.

I do sometimes get to delve into the World of filmdom now and again. Only a couple of weeks ago I watched "The Express" and thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'd class "The Hurricane" with Denzil Washington as one of my favourite films.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do sometimes get to delve into the World of filmdom now and again. Only a couple of weeks ago I watched "The Express" and thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'd class "The Hurricane" with Denzil Washington as one of my favourite films.

How odd. I don't believe I have seen either of those films.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

You forgot baseball. I do LOVE curling up on the sofa for 3 hours of that with a few beers and nibbles. the season starts again soon, 19 days, 13 hours and 36 mins to be precise.

Go Boston!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here