Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clarke or Sherwood

Clarke or Sherwood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Id be happy with both, but Id go with Clarke myself. Isnt likely to use us as a stepping stone, has something of a point to prove and is pretty experienced after times at West Ham, Chelsea and Liverpool, not to mention PL managerial experience at the other Albion.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Who then?

We need someone who is used to the championship,will work with the first team and bring through youngsters and will spend what money is available wisely.Do not want someone who feels they have taken a step down and constantly complains of a lack of funds and is off when the first premiership club flutters its eyelashes.A manager in the mould of Sean Dyche or Uwe Rosler is what is required.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
No brainier for me, Sherwood has only ever temporarily managed and seemed to lose the dressing room (albeit full of overpaid egos) in that short time, whereas Steve Clarke did an awesome job at WBA, served a long apprenticeship at Chelsea and will be the first man to ever manage both Albions (unless I'm very much mistaken - said in a hysterical Murray Walkeresque voice before a chorus of "and your'e every much mistaken" perchance?).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I don't know as both, no actually all of the names thrown up do not make me want to rush out and buy a season ticket.

Ok then Timmy Time for sheer entertainment value off the pitch.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
We need someone who is used to the championship,will work with the first team and bring through youngsters and will spend what money is available wisely.Do not want someone who feels they have taken a step down and constantly complains of a lack of funds and is off when the first premiership club flutters its eyelashes.A manager in the mould of Sean Dyche or Uwe Rosler is what is required.

Disagree. OG knew nothing (or did he????) about the Championship, and we made top six, not that many points oiff where GP took us to in his second season..............

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tough call. But I'm just about in team Timmy for his likely more attacking football stylee. Main drawback = his gob.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Neither

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here