Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clarke Carlisle...

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
... let's not forget this time to get at his alcohol problem!

May I suggest:

Clarke Carlisle, glug glug glug,
Clarke Carlisle, glug glug glug...

:clap2:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
we deffinetly got to get some songs about him going, there be more of us there this time instead of the ldv! how about shall we have a drink for you?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whatever happens he spent most of the game in high fives with the other defender everytime they clattered Leon.

Careful though big boy Benjamin has arrived :salute:

Lofter

Jan 15, 2004
You're going to have to do better than that. Pathetic.
Also, when Leon dives it's better to hit the deck when there's an opposition player somewhere near.

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
He drinks a whisky drink, he drinks a lager drink, he drinks a vodka drink, he drinks a cider drink, he drinks the drinks that remind him of the good times, he's so pissed he cant recall the bad times, ohhh Clarke Carlise alcoholic........

I'm feeling down, so get pissed up again, don't know where the f*** I am, I get knocked down, so get pissed up again, what day of the week is it?

Ohhhhh Clarke Carlisle alcoholic..........

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Essex Rs you are the kind of person that really pisses me off, registering on another teams messageboard just to hand out abuse. Wanker:salute:

E17hoop

Dec 3, 2003
So grown up...attacking a man who has confronted his personal problems headlong, managed the publicity and then gone back to playing football.

And someone registering to post their opinion that what you're doing is infantile? Look in the mirror.

SIMPSONS BOY

Jan 17, 2004
Near QPR
Clarke Carlisle and Dan Shittu were immense at the back as usual. Take the piss all you like but that half pint twat Knight didn't turn up today. We've got one of the best defensive records in the entire league. Accept your defeat and move on. Muppets.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
ok then if its ok to take the piss shittu falls over easier than a drunk (clarke carlisle), can only hack the ball clear, cheats should be on the stage with his dramtics today

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Must admit that I'm not one for taking the piss out of someone like Carlisle who has faced drink problems and overcome them. Good luck to him. Thought his response was spot on - laughing and blowing kisses to the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here