Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
He'll have to wear number 52.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I have to say that if this is true then I really not happy about it. Let's face it it's not exactley a difficult number to keep sacred is it. Not like number 10 or something.

poor show from the club I say.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
What the hell does it matter? This squad number thing has hacked me off from the day it was introduced. Bring back the straight 1 to 11 with no names on the back - it's just a gimmick to make more money anyway.

It's a joke when you now see some players with ridiculously high numbers on their backs - this is football, not basketball

(more old fart style mumbling under breath)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Lammy said:
I have to say that if this is true then I really not happy about it. Let's face it it's not exactley a difficult number to keep sacred is it. Not like number 10 or something.

poor show from the club I say.

Hang on a minute. Why should it be 'sacred' he was a footballer making a name for himself at a lower league club, yes he was a great player for us but that was 2 years ago. We need to move on as a club and hanging on to the past is never healthy.

We are in a new struglle now, forget Zamora, tomorrow he will be just another player trying to score against us.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think it's quite clear Wilka, our new 'permanent' signing of Dion Dublin cannot now take the No. 25 shirt when he turns up next week, he can't even add it to his demands because it's gone.

Then in one month's time when Claridge's contract expires, the number is freed up once more. It therefore seems obvious to me that sometime after 12th December, we will re-sign Bobby and he can pull on the Albion no. 25 shirt once more.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here