Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clapping at Withdean

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Braders7 said:
i go bloody mental all the time :)

That's not strictly true Braders! I didn't see much sign of you (at least i'm fairly sure it was you, my memory isnt all that) going mental in J block on Tuesday night. Unless you mean in the negative sense....

But yeh i think that's the way it should be. Goals should be celebrated by mental scenes unless they are consolations. Although you have to take into account that some people cant go jumping around - the elderly and disabled etc, in which case clapping is certainly fair enough.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tuesday night? ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Withdean Wanderer said:
That's not strictly true Braders! I didn't see much sign of you (at least i'm fairly sure it was you, my memory isnt all that) going mental in J block on Tuesday night. Unless you mean in the negative sense....
i meant when goals are scored , misread the question

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
dougdeep said:
Tuesday night? ???

Damn it, i meant Monday it was Wigan that was played on Tuesday. Sorry

And Braders - It was a very very bad joke by me. I do apologise :p

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Don't we only clap when we get corners and free kicks and then everyone starts banging the south stand with their feet so it sounds like the south stand is going to fall down?

I seem to think everyone jumps rounds like loons when we score, I Know I do.

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Does it depend where you are? Normally in top of H or J block and it always goes mental for a minute when we score - then we clap every time the ball gets in the oppos half for a while.

Different way of celebrating by different people just shows the diversity of people that go which is great

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here