Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clap Your Hands, If you're staying up Ridicolously Long Hours Tonight?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tempted to pull a fast one here.......as I am on call this week, the rules say that if I am working for a long period through the night (say 2 or 3 hours), I don't go into the office the next day. I think something might just go wrong tonight;)

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
:clap2: prob watch till lunch tonight then watch an hour or two before work. :clap2: :clap2: got Friday off so planning to stay up as long as I can Thurs night

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:clap2:

Most definitely.

Although I am working until midnight anyway, so staying awake won't be a problem.

On nights tomorrow and Friday, so planning as many lengthy tea breaks in front of the TV as I can.

Burglars, you have your cue :lolol: ;)

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I dont have SKY :down:

Will be leaving 5Live sports xtra on all night though so im sure the alarm could be set for convenient intervals!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Up until midnight for sure, then it will be "just one more over, one more over, one more over.......zzzzzzzzzz"....... waking up to Bob Willis and a panicked three seconds where I think I drank too much the night before!!

1066gull

I never watch the first test in any England test. Its just going to be one of those days when the Aussies thrashed us at Lords.

As soon as we are coasting, then I jump on the bandwagon.:jester:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Adriodinho said:
I never watch the first test in any England test. Its just going to be one of those days when the Aussies thrashed us at Lords.

As soon as we are coasting, then I jump on the bandwagon.:jester:

there will be no bandwagon to jump on, we gunna be thrashed :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here