Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clackers?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Has anyone saved there's from last time?

picture027.jpg

Not so much saved, I was too shocked and miserable to notice it was still in my coat pocket. It's now kept in a special misery draw, along with tickets from bad away games and a signed photo of Wilfried Zaha holding the play-off trophy (bought by some friends as a 'hilarious' Christmas present), which all serve to bring me back down to earth whenever I'm feeling optimistic :(

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I wonder how much this sets the club back, I mean really?! Clackers, really?! The amount of money it costs, we could hire back Gully's Girls for the game.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
How about whistles for those occasions when Derby are through on goal on a questionable onside decision? Or glow-sticks for when the floodlights fail? Or a kazoo for joining in with SBTS?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I rather hoped we might have learned a lesson or two from last year. The fact that someone's even suggesting it (assuming its not a wind-up of course!) suggests that some haven't!!

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Blue and white theme was good last season though. The Amex did look great. Crazy wigs and foam fingers and all. I only have the yellow shirt now, since the home shirt got washed with a red sock...:face palm: and I prefer the away scarf....so I vote for Away at Home theme.

Blue and white theme. Sounds innovative.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
yeah, but there's all sorts of colours on display normally: green and black, red and black, yellow, white, pink....

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't see an issue with it, if the game goes well I couldn't give less of a toss as to whether we look *sigh* 'tinpot' or not.

If they're there, don't use them (as I won't be), simple!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just chuck a torn up argus into the air when the players come out or maybe a bog roll or two (hundred)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
View attachment 53405

Not so much saved, I was too shocked and miserable to notice it was still in my coat pocket. It's now kept in a special misery draw, along with tickets from bad away games and a signed photo of Wilfried Zaha holding the play-off trophy (bought by some friends as a 'hilarious' Christmas present), which all serve to bring me back down to earth whenever I'm feeling optimistic :(

I really enjoyed the concept of a "misery drawer" wherein you store all of your unpleasant Albion memories and where you go to wallow in self pity whenever you feel a glimmer of hope.

I like this so much that I am going to find my own dreadfulness ( which stretches back beyond Kerry Mayos testimonial where I realised my marriage was over, through a turgid evening spent with Mark Macammon, my co hosting of the Ian Hart show and the reprucussions of that...waaay back...turf moor...Prenton park...*shudder* Niall Quinns header in the FA cup against Arsenal...I can store it all in my attic of despair.

I like this concept a lot.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I'm not loaded buddy!! I'm going to print out all Andy Naylor's tweets for this season then shred them and throw them over him :thumbsup:

That sounds like a lot of trouble to go to. Think about the trees! Why not just throw you phone at him instead?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Donna Marie Hughes is singing before the start.

She sang before the Blackpool or Wolves game last year and we played well and won both of those.

Oh ffs. Is this the same woman that ruined the atmosphere last season with a ballad when the place was rocking beforehand... ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here