Votes: 57 38.0%
  • FC Barcelona

Votes: 70 46.7%
  • Meh

Votes: 23 15.3%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah gonna "support" the "English" team saturday night, but doing loads of bets including Barca so dont actually care as long as *I* win!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whichever wins Dale Jasper Football Guru the most money, once he's sorted out his hedging.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'm neutral on this one. I just want it to be a good game. Normally I'd go for Barca but if they start auditioning for RSC (Daniel Alves I'm looking at YOU) then I wouldn't mind United winning.

Hoping for a 3-2 or something like that, not a tedious draw followed by pens.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's very tricky. If Man Utd win that's great for English football, it's at Wembley etc, but if Barca win it's a victory for attacking football achieved by using largely home-grown players, which is the model everyone should be striving for.

I'm leaning towards Barca mainly because of the ****ish behaviour of Sir Alex, Rooney, Giggsy. If it had been the Man Utd team of 10 years ago with Becks, Yorke, Sheringham, the Baby-Faced Assassin etc I'd be firmly with the Reds.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
So?

Utd for me :clap:

Indeed Jon, I really think so. I said all along that I could only see someone beating Barca in a one-off game, i.e the final, and I think Fergie has the nous to outwit them (if anybody does). I think most NCSers would want Barca to win (or more likely, United to lose), but I back the *ah-hem* British team to do it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm leaning towards Barca mainly because of the ****ish behaviour of Sir Alex, Rooney, Giggsy. If it had been the Man Utd team of 10 years ago with Becks, Yorke, Sheringham, the Baby-Faced Assassin etc I'd be firmly with the Reds.

Does cheating on your wife with a Welsh glamour model, trump cheating on your glamour model girlfreind, then dumping her and your disabled kid, then?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I just can't see how Man U are gonna deal with Messi, i dont think that they will have a decent plan that can last 90+ mins of the Barca onslaught. The only thing in their favour is 'home' advantage. Barca 2-0.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Does cheating on your wife with a Welsh glamour model, trump cheating on your glamour model girlfreind, then dumping her and your disabled kid, then?

What, Jordan, a woman that makes even Elizabeth Taylor look monogamous? This Man Utd side doesn't have much 'kerb appeal', much charisma or much style. Barca have it in bags.

It's like a Wimbledon Final between Murray and Nadal. You'd love a Brit to win but the fact he's a dour twat while the other guy's likeable and incredible make it hard to justify supporting the home side.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I will support Man U as the British representative. And funnily enough, I think they will shade it too.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
11/1 for both teams to win on penos, 10/1 for extra time for Barca...having some of THAT!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Manchester United can f*** RIGHT OFF. I hope they are OBLITERATED by the mighty attacking flair orchestra of Barcelona. Then after the game Giggs and Scholes announce they are joining Van Der Sar in retiring with IMMEDIATE effect. Alex Ferguson, having had no prior warning of this news instantly has a heart attack during an interview with Sky Sports which is replayed in super slo-mo across the internet within seconds of its broadcast. The Glazers then announce they're done with this soccerball lark and offload the club, debts and all, to businessman Mark Goldberg but not before explaining that they still legally own the ground and are in negotiations with property developers over its sale. "Don't worry, we have a contingency" reads a pre-prepared statement "and to bring the club closer to its supporters we will be ground sharing next season with Gillingham."

A guitar can be heard WAILING hard in the background and loads of super hot girls beg me for sex, seemingly unconnected to the above events

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here