Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ckr

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
ckr has so much potential and ability.didn't have the best game yesterday but still looked the most likely player to score.thought he was fantastic against watford and he will only get better just like jakey.if they were at any other championship club but prob crewe they would hardly have got a look in but cos of our situation they have had a lot of chances this season which can only benefit them both in the long run.he needs to learn how to hold the ball up better and his work rate needs to improve as well mm goes on about his fitness and you can see why in certain games but hopefully if they can get him working on that in the summer and get a good pre season behind him that will improve

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Father Jack said:
He's not a lazy player at all but i do admit he needs to learn that the ball wont always arrive at his feet - especially at the current moment in time!

I think he is going to be a great player. Yesterday, however his was the first head to go down, and after about 70 minutes he just gave up challenging for headers.

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
Father Jack said:
A strikers job is too get into the box and meet those crosses not to go into the channel and make them. CKR did exactly that 11 minutes in yesterday

Have you not been watching the way we played yesterday, lumping balls from full backs and centre halfs, we have been doing this most of the season and hence you need forwards to run into channels to be the outlet! If this outlet is not offered then the ball comes straight back..........this is what happened most of the 2nd half yesterday!!!

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
hans kraay fan club said:
I think he is going to be a great player. Yesterday, however his was the first head to go down, and after about 70 minutes he just gave up challenging for headers.

CKR needs to learn how to challenge for headers, watch gatting, he gets up watches the ball and wins more than he looses. CKR does not look at the ball and jumps into the defender, he then wonders why he has not won the ball and complains to get a free kick. He has done this last few games not just yesterday!!

As long as he learns from players like hart and gatting attacking the ball he will be fine

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
PrestGull said:
Have you not been watching the way we played yesterday, lumping balls from full backs and centre halfs, we have been doing this most of the season and hence you need forwards to run into channels to be the outlet! If this outlet is not offered then the ball comes straight back..........this is what happened most of the 2nd half yesterday!!!

Hes not a target man though is he and i personally want my strikers in the box for crosses and let the wide men do their job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here