Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ckr Yesterday

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The stepovers and showboating on the right wing yesterday..........I seriously enjoyed that and look forward to seeing more of the same......he was showing a bit more confidence i thought, and we certainly haven't seen the best of him yet.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Sea, sea, CKR. :clap2: He will be worth the season ticket money on his own next season.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
Sea, sea, CKR. :clap2: He will be worth the season ticket money on his own next season.
I sincerely hope he's worth more than £435.............:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The showboating was good fun especially as he beat the back as well by putting in an excellent cross.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....and then he was clattered for his sins.......who says God doesn't move in misterious ways

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
:lolol: :lolol: was excellent

clapham_gull said:
His dad was enjoying it from the away end, a few seats from us.

was he on the far right of our allocation? i was in the middle and i noticed colin 'saying' something at the end of the game over that way

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
BUT, he still needs to show a lot more commitment to the cause in the way Gary Hart does. When he gets tackled and ends up on the ground it takes him an age to get back up. He should have the desire to get back on his feet immediately and chase the ball. Still a real feeling that he is lazy.

With Harty's work rate coupled with his talent he would be a real hero.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
6 out of 10 in the NOTW.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
if CKR had done all that showboating and Brighton had lost he would have been slated on here! fickle or what!

Probably wouldn't have done it though.

Seemed with the pressure off him and 2 goals up, he was able to step up a level.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
He is superb and will only get better - i have been saying this for weeks and by the sounds of it he proved me right yesterday.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Great ability certainly; when he was taunting Whitbread, some of the things he was doing with the ball were stunning. As said previously, a slightly higher work-rate would make him a real prospect - although to an extent, the "laziness" is just the way he carries himself ... Zamora was similar in that respect.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
brightonfan_86 said:
CKR skill yesterday was putted simple= absolute class. Espically when he turned round and stuck his tongue out to Whitbread whilst running back.

Yeah I noticed that, talk about taking the piss.

Thought CKR had a great game. Put himself about, showed some good skill and unlucky not to score with a goal of efforts past the post.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like the way he holds his hands and points at what should have been. It's as if he has ideas, but lies lonely at night.
For moments, he's a young beauty. If he forms a partnership, he'll be a constant threat.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
goldstone said:
BUT, he still needs to show a lot more commitment to the cause in the way Gary Hart does. When he gets tackled and ends up on the ground it takes him an age to get back up. He should have the desire to get back on his feet immediately and chase the ball. Still a real feeling that he is lazy.

With Harty's work rate coupled with his talent he would be a real hero.

Yep thought we got rid of our stroppy striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here