Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CKR: the truth at last

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
From today's Mirror:

"Which Premiership star fell out with his boss and moved clubs during the recent transfer window because he took offence at his manager mocking his less than impressive manhood in the showers? The player in question is said to have had his meagre tackle enhanced"

OK, pushing the bounds of reality to describe CKR as a "Premiership star", but come on, wouldn't you just love to believe it's true?!

:lolol:

Don't know about you, but the only thing that really pissed me off during the whole saga was CKR constantly alluding to "other things" that went wrong, but that he didn't want to talk about them. Didn't want to talk about them, or just made them up?

Come on then Colin, you've left now, there's nothing left to lose, so spill the beans. Either you tell us what this big story is, what horrendous deeds McGhee has perpetrated against you, or you leave us to conclude only that you're inventing it all up to try and hide the fact that you acted like a spoilt, lazy little shit, who sulked when he was dropped, and who couldn't be arsed to run around for 90 minutes.

Or is it really your tiny willy that's the source of the problem?

:lolol:

Incredigull

In Cervesio Felicitas
Nov 28, 2003
Mile Oak
Come here,theres more,theres more.........

It would be interesting to find out what exactly went wrong,but I doubt we'll hear it.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Incredigull said:
Come here,theres more,theres more.........

It would be interesting to find out what exactly went wrong,but I doubt we'll hear it.

Yes but that won't stop some people making things up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Don't know about you, but the only thing that really pissed me off during the whole saga was CKR constantly alluding to "other things" that went wrong, but that he didn't want to talk about them. Didn't want to talk about them, or just made them up?

Dunno, mate. Little bird tells me you know more than most ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here