Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ckr in the argus

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So he made his mind up about the time I told you all he wanted his agent to "find him another club".

Just because someone doesn't reveal their sources, it doesn't mean they are just making it up.

I do accept appologies.

:angel:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
He's not though. He's blaming McGhee for his decisions and telling us that Dick Knight just told him he'd been sold.

Which sadly is beginning to sound all too familiar to a lot of us - including people like me who have not always thought like that about the board and manager.
He's signing for a Premiership club and STILL he's boohooing like a big-faced baby because the fat spoilt innaccurate twat once got subbed? Come off it, he's looking a pathetic character. But if you want to shoehorn the "'snot FAIR" bleatings of a spoilt brat to match your views, you can do so. The fact that people are having misgivings about McGhee should be to do with, for example, the crap served up against Crewe, not what this overgrown overpaid infant has to say.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Man of Harveys said:
He's signing for a Premiership club and STILL he's boohooing like a big-faced baby because the fat spoilt innaccurate twat once got subbed? Come off it, he's looking a pathetic character. But if you want to shoehorn the "'snot FAIR" bleatings of a spoilt brat to match your views, you can do so. The fact that people are having misgivings about McGhee should be to do with, for example, the crap served up against Crewe, not what this overgrown overpaid infant has to say.

No he isnt, he is replying to questions - do you think he really cares any more?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As the article says pushes Steve Kabba down the list any chance him on loan.

Said all along I would have gone for slightly less cash and an assurance from Warnock about a couple of loans for the season Kabba could have been one of them.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
algie said:

"He didn't show much last season but even the manager has admitted he was not always playing in his best position. "

speaks volumes

B.M.F said:
"But I got subbed off for no particular reason."

How in hell does he think that. Yes he is talented but he very rarely put in any effort and constantly ignored the advise being passed out from the bench.
Everyone could see he didn't have the stamina to play 90 minutes. He never put in one 90-minute performance whilst he was here. He followed the Leon Knight intensive training routine and ignored coaches' advice, including that of Wilkins at Rotherham. Can't wait til Neil Warnock gets hold of the gobby little shite (looks like he was an afterthought anyway when two other players fell through) he won't know what hit him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
London Irish said:
Everyone could see he didn't have the stamina to play 90 minutes. He never put in one 90-minute performance whilst he was here. He followed the Leon Knight intensive training routine and ignored coaches' advice, including that of Wilkins at Rotherham. Can't wait til Neil Warnock gets hold of the gobby little shite (looks like he was an afterthought anyway when two other players fell through) he won't know what hit him.

how do you know that steve? Or are you just guessing?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Man of Harveys said:
Who the f*** is a 19 year old who can't shoot straight to save his life to write off our club? Mouthy jumped-up big-mouthed c*nt.

A member of the McGhee fan club. There can't be too many left now.

:lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I think people are being a bit harsh over his comments here. He's obviously left with a lot of ill-feeling on both sides. Ask yourself, in the same situation if someone sounding sympathetic stuck a dictaphone in your face and said 'tell me your side', you probably would.

At least in one sense here he hasn't given it both barrels, and withheld what may well have been the most extreme criticisms and confidences.

Myself, I'd rather hear the whole lot and then make my own mind up. I'm sure it will come out eventually.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Zebedee said:
A member of the McGhee fan club. There can't be too many left now.

:lolol:
Man of Harveys said:
I'm fairly pissed off with McGhee at the moment
Yup - you've really hit the nail right on the point there...:shootself

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kazim - Richards is f***ing shit, he has done f*** all and has not right to slag off th super Mark McGhee and the super BHAFC. What has he done, what has he achieved, what gives him the right to ponce about like a primadonna :angry:

f*** OFF COLIN KAZIM-RICHARDS YOU USELESS CU*T :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

That is all.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
that is not reasoned arguement Gareth!!!

He is a young lad that didnt like it here...like Dan harding, and Albert Jarrett, and Leon Knight, and Mark mCCammon to name but a few...it happens.

We move on

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
digipix0395ux.jpg

Cute though. :jester:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
CKR lost any right to comment on how the club should be run when he put in sub par performances, the slack attitude and demanded a move because he didn't want to be here any longer.

Sp, he had a difficult time, but for crying out loud he could have knuckled down!! Even if it was just for his benefit!

I haven't always enjoyed where I work or who I work with, but I got on with it.

Last edited:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
algie said:

"It's unbelievable," he said. "I came off and Dick Knight just came up to me and said I've sold you to Sheffield United'.

You have to wonder at that being the correct way DK said it..
Can't see it myself unless he'd ticked off DK enormously beforehand..

Dies Irae said:
how do you know that steve? Or are you just guessing?
Which bit are you referring to here? Lots of sources confirm that CKR was ignoring instructions at Rotherham. The fitness thing was based on an interview by McGhee in the Argus around January-time-ish, not contradicted by anyone since, I regard McGhee as a credible, disinterested witness, particularly back then, I will accept that some (even perhaps you) may not.

Dies Irae said:
that is not reasoned arguement Gareth!!!

He is a young lad that didnt like it here...like Dan harding, and Albert Jarrett, and Leon Knight, and Mark mCCammon to name but a few...it happens.

We move on

Big Mac did like it here, his anger was that he was being forcibly moved OUT of the club, not that he was playing here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here