May 15, 2008
Brighton
Wondered your views on this.

I go for

Schmeichel

Richards Kompany Ben Haim Garrido

SWP Johnson Hamaan Ireland

Sturridge Jo

Think could see Elano, Petrov and Robinho coming on at some point.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
What about Richard Martin playing at the Withdean, he's City's number 2/3

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Wright=Phillips to be marked by Mayo
Robinho to be marked by Lynch

:laugh:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i would be very suprised to see any big names on show

havent the new owners said something along the lines of they want the champions league/premiership by the end of 2009/10. if that is the case and mark hughes wants to keep his job, there is no way he can even consider giving the carling cup the time of day, as breaking into the top 4 is going to require a fit and firing on all cylinders team week in week out - especially as they lack the depth of the other top 4 sides

i would be very suprised to see any big names on show

havent the new owners said something along the lines of they want the champions league/premiership by the end of 2009/10. if that is the case and mark hughes wants to keep his job, there is no way he can even consider giving the carling cup the time of day, as breaking into the top 4 is going to require a fit and firing on all cylinders team week in week out - especially as they lack the depth of the other top 4 sides

Nah. It's the Lynch/Mayo combo that Hughes will be worried about. It'll cost all of that €42 million to get past those two.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Nah. It's the Lynch/Mayo combo that Hughes will be worried about. It'll cost all of that €42 million to get past those two.

Will need DOUBLE that to get past FDM:thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You won't see SWP.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Michel v Robinho - clash of the HEAVYWEIGHTS. I can't wait for battle to commence:bowdown:

Sadly, it probably won't happen because we'll rest Michel.

I think we should go easy on them and give some of the fringe players a run out. Keep Forster and Murray on the bench just in case we need em..

Sullivan

Fogden Pearson Lynch Mayo

Royce Fraser Chamberlain Loft

Dixon Louis

Crezhell

Aug 11, 2008
Michel v Robinho - clash of the HEAVYWEIGHTS. I can't wait for battle to commence:bowdown:

Sadly, it probably won't happen because we'll rest Michel.

why would we rest a keeper? im pretty sure michel isnt too tired considering its the beggining of the season.

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
I think we should go easy on them and give some of the fringe players a run out. Keep Forster and Murray on the bench just in case we need em..

Sullivan

Fogden Pearson Lynch Mayo

Royce Fraser Chamberlain Loft

Dixon Louis

please don't play fraser he doesn't deserve to play, he is absolute shite would have liked him to go in that transfer window, he's probably worth 100 quid and a mascot suit.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I would pay a lot of money to see Robinho vs Mayo.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From the sunny Bernebau to drizzly Manchester......and then Withdean. Robinho's going to be slitting his wrists by the end of September!

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here