Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City of Manchester Stadium

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I did the Old Trafford tour with some students last year and had my photo taken in the away dugout with the stripes

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
The mincer jibes are quite unwarrented. I'll have you know I spent all day today making love to a girl.

She was alive and everything!

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
1633868691.jpg

1966263922.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is that a load of pikey caravans on the pitch in the first piccie, Brighton Rock ? Bloody inbred travellers get everywhere, don't they. I've heard of being camped in someones half, but thats ridiculous.

Anyhoo, managed to pick up £25 on todays game, stuck a quid on Man City to be winning at half time, Arsenal at full time. Feeling rather pleased with meself. Marvellous.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've done that tour as well.

Very interesting just after they won the treble as well - my lad was drooling at the trophy cabinet.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Beach Hut said:
I've done that tour as well.

Very interesting just after they won the treble as well - my lad was drooling at the trophy cabinet.

I've done the tour at the Nou Camp...met an Albion fan wearing the stripes from Leicester. The stadium itself puts the blue camp and Old Trafford both in the shade. And as for the trophy room...truly remarkable!

My ambition is to see a Barca v Real Madrid game there.

Last edited:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Had a tour of Old Trafford a few years back.

Not had a chance yet to check out the new City stadium but from the pictures and on the television it looks quality.

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Safeway Seagull said:
I sailed past it earlier in the year on my barge. Very impressive.

mancity.jpg

And the bit of road pointing towards you was heading... into the canal?

Or the road went over the canal, and you took the picture mid-flight jumping over the road whilst the boat went under?

I'm confused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here