Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] City fans reaction

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Used to like Manchester City and I bet the real true fans that supported the club when they played in Division 3 in the late 90s would never write shit like above

But like us unfortunately success brings the JCL brigade and then you get comments like are being posted

Bet most of them never went to Maine Road

Tweets in the post above yours, look at the locations, probably never been to England.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I haven’t read the whole thread but the signs were there when they played us. I thought their discipline was poor and Pep couldn’t get them going. Kante played a very similar role to Bissouma and they couldn’t cope with it. McTominay did something similar when they played Man U.

I can understand their frustration tbh - there seems to be a certain style which rumbles them and Pep can’t deal with it. I actually thought they were extremely lucky to beat Dortmund and it papered over a few cracks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
LOLz.

That comment about losing three times to a team worse than them – I wonder if the penny's dropped yet :dunce:

#PrayForAny1aBlue

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Have the Albion jumped into bed with the wrong disciple?

Have the club tied themselves to last follower of Pepomonics when it should have been scouring the playing fields for Europe for someone who'll arrive onboard a Tuchel train.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Have the club tied themselves to last follower of Pepomonics when it should have been scouring the playing fields for Europe for someone who'll arrive onboard a Tuchel train.

Pep's teams play great football. But maybe, just maybe, his proponents may just be realising that he isn't as wonderful as he seemed. Years without winning the greatest club trophy at Bayern followed by failure to do so at city have shown his weakness. And this is with the largest budget and the greatest players money can buy.

He is a wonderful coach but like all of us, he errs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pep's teams play great football. But maybe, just maybe, his proponents may just be realising that he isn't as wonderful as he seemed. Years without winning the greatest club trophy at Bayern followed by failure to do so at city have shown his weakness. And this is with the largest budget and the greatest players money can buy.

I just wanted to write Peponomics and Tuchel train in the same sentence.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20210531_115923.JPG

This made me chuckle. Talk about entitled.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Obviously we should stick with Potter but as soon as he has taken us to the Champions League final, sack him and replace him with a Tuchel type.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Obviously we should stick with Potter but as soon as he has taken us to the Champions League final, sack him and replace him with a Tuchel type.

Hang on, PL title and a couple of Cups too should be the minimum expectation first. If he then fails to land the Champions League Cup, I agree, get rid. Hope to hear TB float this ambition before next season. Top 10 is not good enough anymore, that’s for certain. We need to show much more ambition.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Marvellous.

[tweet]1398895923439169539[/tweet]

[tweet]1398902660955312129[/tweet]

[tweet]1398748011946123266[/tweet]
Skimming negative tweets from a world wide fan base, many of whom have little history of supporting Man City is a bit pointless. Not all City fans are entitled and more pathetic was the Chelsea player who said they were the best team in the world, my arse they are, no where near the top of their own league let alone taking into account others.

Sent from my EVR-N29 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

It'll be too late by then, we'll still be behind the curve, just as we are now.

The Tuchel train would have left the station and everyone will be marveling at the greatness of new Irish coach Mike O'Rail.

We either need to get Mike NOW or get the first young coach to attend Mike's training sessions in an awestruck manner.

Act now work out the best mode of transport to liken him too late.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It'll be too late by then, we'll still be behind the curve, just as we are now.

The Tuchel train would have left the station and everyone will be marveling at the greatness of new Irish coach Mike O'Rail.

We either need to get Mike NOW or get the first young coach to attend Mike's training sessions in an awestruck manner.

Act now work out the best mode of transport to liken him too late.

The Mike Bike, surely?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I think his biggest "err" was moving Foden to fit Sterling on the left.
Did not work at all.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And an exercise we could see repeated in a couple of weeks time for England.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Yeah but Pep is a great manager with some flaws, Waistcoat man is a shit manager, end of

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here