Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cisse and Coloccini now out for Newcastle

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Have you seen our home record? - nailed on draw.

The day after the draw was made I booked work and accomodation in the North East the week after next.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not sure their big stars would have fancied it too much. Will the younger players who normally are on the bench but who now get to start, be out to impress and put on a show? Not convinced it's MUCH easier tbh

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The two Ameobis would not "easily" make our team. Big Sho was one of the worst players at the Amex last season, and Sami's not proven at all. Barely scored a goal, has he?

That's crazy talk Mello. Crazy.

Ameobi was excellent in the game last year. He was a right handful. Newcastle's best player in that game, for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's crazy talk Mello. Crazy.

Ameobi was excellent in the game last year. He was a right handful. Newcastle's best player in that game, for me.

Maybe I'm thinking of John Carew. #racist

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Yet another blow for them, what with Demba Ba having left for Chelsea today.

Retweeted on Twitter by Naylor and originally posted by a journalist who covers Newcastle too.

Rather good news for us !!

Neither are injured I reckon Pardew wants them fit for next prem game so is resting them stating they are "injured" to cover up a potential loss and the fact that they have to concentrate on not getting dragged into a relegation fight... I feel the same about this game for us as we don't need any injuries and the league is priority

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Kuszczak
David Greer El-Abd Bridge
Bridcutt Hammond
Dobbie
Barnes Mackail-Smith LuaLua

Bench: Ankergren, Dunk, Painter, Crofts, Orlandi, Hoskins, Buckley (let's not risk him back from injury so soon, bring him on for the last half hour).​

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here