Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Presents

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Nothing of note, with the icing on the cake being a DVD from a friend and his wife of a TV series she starred in :lolol:

(I just remembered.....her telling me she Googled her own series, and it came up with a disparaging post of mine about it on NSC!! Probably hence them sending me the DVD :lolol: )

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nothing of note, with the icing on the cake being a DVD from a friend and his wife of a TV series she starred in :lolol:

(I just remembered.....her telling me she Googled her own series, and it came up with a disparaging post of mine about it on NSC!! Probably hence them sending me the DVD :lolol: )

Dare one ask which series?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Everything will be finished or used by the end of February...

Deodorants.
Aftershave.
Money.
Chocolate.
Socks.

I need a new pair of white trainers so hopefully I'll get some in the sales instead of blowing my money on gambling or booze.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Oh and the cat is attacking the Xmas tree :angry::angry:

I am visiting the olds for Xmas, their cat spent the morning doing precisely that. However, while we were doing serious damage to the turkey, the prize feline went out and caught her own bird...which she released in the sitting room. I managed to catch said bird, probably a stonechat, and liberate it!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Dressing Gown (Ben Sherman one)
couple of t-shirts
loads of sweets (inc. Selection box)
Albion blanket
Albion Wallet
Pants (obvs)
Official Npower Football League Records 2011 *swot*
Kings of Leon new CD
DVDs (Scrubs series 8 , Toy Story 3 , Shrek 4 , Ricky Gervais Science)
Guess Who
Hollister Aftershave
Andy Warhol style "Marmite" mug
Adopted a Meerkat and got a copy of Alexsandr Orlovs Autobiography - OH YES!!!

and got Boxing Day Pressies tomorrow .... yes I'm STILL Spoilt :)

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Got a selection of L'Oreal Man Expert anti ageing products. The elderly relative who bought them must realise that once you get over 50 there is nothing you like to be reminded of more than your age. What will next year's confidence enhancing gift be....Tena men.....a course of anal bleaching?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Got Fred Perry Polo, aftershave, scarf and a hat from the Mrs.
Then skinny jeans, chelsea boots, few books, vouchers and money from everyone else.

Delighted.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Money, vouchers, perfume, chocolate and best of all Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii - It's just as well I don't have to go back to work until the 4th as I am HOOKED on the game!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Money, vouchers, perfume, chocolate and best of all Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii - It's just as well I don't have to go back to work until the 4th as I am HOOKED on the game!

I zoned out while the page came up and could have sworn this said "Money and vouchers [blurry words] I spent on HOOKERS!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here