Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Present Ideas

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Being a football fan takes up a lot of time. We need to pool together to help each other with Christmas present ideas. If you spot something, add it to the list.

I'll start:

A book called "Is it just me or is everything shit?" An encyclopedia of modern life. Very funny, slags off everything from Gordon Brown to Glastonbury Toffs. Kind of a Grumpy Old Men in book form with lots of swearing. £9.99

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
new x-box computer is coming out this week

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think Tescos do those "thingy" rings for you thingamy jig :lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My son is proving to be a nightmare to by for this year. He as just turned 2 (in August) and is to young for all the good toys that start at 3+ or just to old / too clever for the other stuff. Anyone got any ideas?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Wardywonderland said:
My son is proving to be a nightmare to by for this year. He as just turned 2 (in August) and is to young for all the good toys that start at 3+ or just to old / too clever for the other stuff. Anyone got any ideas?

My First Leapad. The target age is 3 years old, but my little girl got one for her second birthday and is the only toy she is interested in. And you can buy his favourite characters (Winnie The Pooh, Dora, Thomas etc) as the books to go in it. Really recommend it!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Starry said:
My First Leapad. The target age is 3 years old, but my little girl got one for her second birthday and is the only toy she is interested in. And you can buy his favourite characters (Winnie The Pooh, Dora, Thomas etc) as the books to go in it. Really recommend it!

Thanks Starry was looking at one of those in ELC today. Might be the way to go.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Those bath lights are so cool!!!

They are but have sold out:nono:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Starry said:

Sounds like that could be a winner for my niece, but what is a Leapad?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Jimmy Saville said:
Sounds like that could be a winner for my niece, but what is a Leapad?

A Leapad is a base unit that you but add-ons in to. It is like a electronic book. It helps with sounds, colours etc and comes in a range for all age groups from about 6 months to 8. Like Starry said you can buy all sorts of activites for it from the major children's characters.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Hiney said:
Absolutely brilliant by the way

:clap2:

Thought you would be on the next level by now Hiney. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here