Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas poll sabotage

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
From the Gaston Gazette, North Carolina.

The poll is: 'How do you feel about free Wi Fi in downtown Gastonia?'

Given this lot appear to be a bunch of hicks, I think option c), 'What's Wi Fi?' is a good shout, currently trailing badly with just 7 per cent. Should be a doddle to such experienced camapigners to turn that around.

Link below, take it away. You might have to put in a code first to vote.

Gaston Gazette

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Done :thumbsup: up to 8%

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Couldnt find the poll BUT if somebody enters the snowy falmer photo we could all vote in the Holiday Photo contest, you get a vote every hour and we could win that I reckon 532 votes seems to be the best so far, I might give it a go tonight.

Edit: Found it now, you have to register to vote in photo competition so forget that idea

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
From the Gaston Gazette, North Carolina.

The poll is: 'How do you feel about free Wi Fi in downtown Gastonia?'

Given this lot appear to be a bunch of hicks, I think option c), 'What's Wi Fi?' is a good shout, currently trailing badly with just 7 per cent. Should be a doddle to such experienced camapigners to turn that around.

Link below, take it away. You might have to put in a code first to vote.

Gaston Gazette
you sad tosser, what have they ever done to you? you need to grow up and get a life if spending your time sabotaging small town newspaper polls 3000 is what does it for you.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
29%..............Tooting, how did you come across that Hicksville site? There sure are some Varmin in that town, did you read some of the content? Man beating his 3 year old around the face with a belt....Jeez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here