Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Christmas Party Season

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Here we go !

Gents toilets in work absolutely plastered in vomit, after someone's excessive night out. Not me I hasten to add, I wasn't even aware there was a party on.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
So is recession Britain taking grip, or has the party season not kicked off yet where you are ?
Feel free to add tales of drunken debauchery, from office party land.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Far too early for Christmas party! our christmas party is next Friday so a lay in Saturday me thinks then off to the Amex :) perfect!

This but then it is a night out with the lads after the game as well! I am hoping to still be alive come Sunday morning...

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Walked out of my job so no Christmas party. I'm glad as they were a bunch of wankers and probably thought the same about me. They can stick their crap wages up their arse as well and give me time to look after myself and family as well as bet for a living now. :)

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
170 of us off to Brighton on Friday night for ours, should be a laugh, the free bar will help contribute no doubt!!!!!! :clap:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Off to donatellos on sunday with my playmates.

Big Cuddly Pandas.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Our department one is next week - organised ourselves so it should be good. And conveniently I have the day after off. The company usually throw a big free one, but this year it's in January and is Cuban-themed.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Xmas parties are always a good excuse to laugh at somebody elses nightmare... Not going to company party this year as some halfwit designated it with a Rock Music theme...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
We've got two this year. A department one (when I'm on call) and a company one (when I'm on leave). So sods law is working overtime for me.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Anyone got any amusing stories of past xmas work do's?

I told the boss that I sat Naked in his chair last year. Does that count??

Hasten to add Im gonna take it a bit easier on the free booze this year.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
WE have our unofficial 'Boy's Run' in Lewes on Monday. Starts at 12.00, loads of pubs and a curry, of course.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Being self employed, I have - once again - booked the phone box at the end of my street for my Christmas party.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here