Christmas officially stinks

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Chesney Christ said:
Christ, easy guv'nor.

So if you took a week off work and spent the entire week feeling shit you wouldn't feel a little pissed off about it....??

Not to the extent that I had to moan about it on a message board, no.

Especially if it was only a cold.

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Frutos said:
My job has nothing to do with it.

I just find it pathetic that a supposedly grown and mature man should be whining that his Christmas is being 'ruined' by a cold, as if that's the worst thing that could ever possibly happen to anyone.

As opposed to all the people on here who complain about the performance of a professional football team, or the England cricket team. Hardly compare in importance to famine or disease in Africa do they?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I thought this was going to be another thread about sprouts! ( or at least the after affects )

Hope you feel better in time for christmas day. When I get a cold I usualy drown it with booze, not sure if works because i'm normally to hung over to care. :drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I expect he (Frutos) is just a bit pissed off at having to work Christmas eve, Boxing day, New Years Eve and New Years Day!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Frutos said:

I just find it pathetic that a supposedly grown and mature man should be whining that his Christmas is being 'ruined' by a cold, as if that's the worst thing that could ever possibly happen to anyone.

Take a look outside your own world and you'll learn quick enough to count your blessings, and that a cold is a minor inconvenience.

Feckin hell what an over reaction :eek: :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Frutos said:

Take a look outside your own world and you'll learn quick enough to count your blessings, and that a cold is a minor inconvenience.

Are you a woman as that is the only explanation for the complete lack of Tender Loving Care shown to a man suffering from a cold. Women can never understand the seriousness of matters when a man gets a cold :angry:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Uncle Spielberg said:
Are you a woman as that is the only explanation for the complete lack of Tender Loving Care shown to a man suffering from a cold.

I agree with you that women don't understand, but I am definitely male (or at least I was the last time I bothered looking, lol)

Anyways, apologies for pissing everyone off, there were things going on yesterday that I don't want to to discuss, and I guess I vented my frustrations in the wrong way.

Sorry guys.

:down:

PS: Who/what is Yorkie? I know they're nice chocolate bars, but beyond that...???

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Frutos said:
I agree with you that women don't understand, but I am definitely male (or at least I was the last time I bothered looking, lol)
Are Christians allowed to LIE? :jester:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Withdean Wanderer said:
I expect he (Frutos) is just a bit pissed off at having to work Christmas eve, Boxing day, New Years Eve and New Years Day!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No-one in our shop is working all four of those, most people (like me) are doing two of the four.

Surely Mark isn't making anyone at your place do all 4 of them???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
i used to work xmas eve, nye, nyd no problem! Xmas eve was the best fun too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here