Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISTMAS Left or Right

Left or Right

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The left one for sure! the one on the right looks like me bird so i dont wanna do her again lol

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I can assure you that there's noone that attractive in Shirley.

Having recently been in Shirley, I can confirm that. :clap2: Goes for the whole of Croydon Borough, shirley (there I go again...)?

I see what you're saying, for sure. But they're certainly not ten to the penny here.

I need to move. Or change career. Or both. :(

Whereabouts in London do you live? I live in Barnes and they are ten-a-penny in Barnes/Richmond/Putney/Fulham. Only just moved here (and it is cheaper to rent than in Brighton) and pleasantly surprised by the totty quality.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Having recently been in Shirley, I can confirm that. :clap2: Goes for the whole of Croydon Borough, shirley (there I go again...)?

Ooof, I forgot the Croydump Shirley, I actually meant the one in Southampton, where its main throughfare is known as the 'mutant mile'.

God knows what the Shirley in Birmingham's like :lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Whereabouts in London do you live? I live in Barnes and they are ten-a-penny in Barnes/Richmond/Putney/Fulham. Only just moved here (and it is cheaper to rent than in Brighton) and pleasantly surprised by the totty quality.

I'm in Dulwich at the moment - it's a lot cheaper than you'd expect here too! It's almost as though everyone wants to live north of the river...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
the one on the right looks a bit like Helen Chamberlain.

They are both white blonde, I will give you that. Other than that...?

I'm in Dulwich at the moment - it's a lot cheaper than you'd expect here too! It's almost as though everyone wants to live north of the river...

I went for Sunday Lunch in a bloody nice pub in Dulwich recently. Can't remember the name off hand, but they did a glorious bit of beef. Having been adamant that I would never live in London, I BLOODY love it.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
The one on the right is much better than the one on the left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here